Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition closing date Friday 17th December
Draw date Saturday 18th
Dispatch date Tuesday 21st
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by English Roses relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The winner will be announced on the English Roses Facebook page.
- One winner will be picked at random from all successful entries.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material