We take great care to ensure that your order delivery goes smoothly. We dispatch all of our orders through DPD and currently 99.8% of orders are delivered in line with our customers expectations.
Occasionally things don’t go quite according to plan and in these circumstances we ask that you read and follow the following guidance before contacting us.
For any queries after dispatch please contact DPD at dpd.co.uk or via their app.
Essential Checks #
- Check your order confirmation. We will have sent you an order confirmation when your order was successfully completed. Please do check all mailboxes including spam/junk if it is not in your inbox. This will give you details on your orders delivery address and the estimated delivery date. We ask our customers to check this fully and in detail, to confirm all the information is correct.
- If you have not received your order confirmation, please get in touch as soon as possible. A typo in the email address entered at checkout will prevent you from receiving these important emails. Our team can rectify this issue only up until dispatch.
- Are these details correct? It is the customers responsibility to check and confirm that the details we hold on the order are correct. If your delivery address or any details are incorrect on this email, please get in touch as soon as possible so we can rectify this before dispatch. Unfortunately after dispatch we can no longer amend delivery details.
- Please note: The details on the order confirmation are the only details we hold about your order. Some browsers can be set to “autofill” forms and may replace information you have entered with information your browser already has stored. This is down to the settings on the device used to place the order, not our website. This highlights why it is essential our customers check that the information on their order confirmation email is correct.
- Track your order with DPD. DPD send tracking details once they have collected the parcel from us, usually via email and text. This will provide your tracking number, which you can then track via dpd.co.uk or on their app which you can download here. This will give you full tracking details for your order, and also the options to reschedule your delivery and advise of a safe space.
Delivery Issues FAQs #
|My order is late
|Although we guarantee that we dispatch your rose on time, we cannot guarantee your delivery date or be held responsible for any delays in DPDs delivery schedule. We do highlight at checkout that delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, as unforeseen circumstances may always occur.
|Although delays are unfortunate, your rose will be absolutely fine for a few days in the box, as we feed and water them well before dispatch just in case this scenario occurs. Please use the tracking function detailed above to get updates on your order.
|My order is early
|For Monday orders we have to dispatch on a Friday. Occasionally DPD try and get ahead of their delivery schedule to avoid delays and can deliver over the weekend instead. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for alternations to DPDs delivery schedule, as detailed in our delivery policy here.
|If the date is not convenient DPD do offer the function to change the delivery date or add a safe space location. Simply visit dpd.co.uk or via the app, and use your tracking number to access the available options.
|My parcel wasn’t left in my safe space
|Safe space locations are at the discretion of the DPD driver. A safe space location has to be on the delivery property and cannot be at a neighbouring property.
|DPD provide full tracking of the parcel, including a photo of the delivery so you can accurately see where your parcel is. If your parcel has been taken to a pick-up shop or arranged for re-delivery another day, you can see full details and any options available to you by tracking your parcel via the app or at dpd.co.uk.
|I haven’t received tracking details from DPD
|DPD provides tracking details usually by text, email, or via their app. We provide them with the contact information that you have provided us, as detailed on your order confirmation.
|If you have checked your order confirmation and the details are correct, please use the form below to provide us with information and our team will be able to get back to you with your tracking details.
Delivery Issue Submission Form #
If you have followed the steps above and not managed to resolve your delivery issue, please use the form below to submit your details. Our customer service team will review your issue and be in touch.
Please use the form above to submit your information. Our customer service team will review your delivery query. If you have an urgent delivery query that cannot be solved by tracking your order with the information provided by DPD, please ring us on 01243 379538
English Roses is not responsible for any incorrect information on the order details, and any subsequent delays or issues with delivery. Any extra charges incurred due to incorrect details being provided are the customers responsibility.
Please notify us of any damaged orders or delivery issue, including non-delivery, within 24 hours. Unfortunately we are unable to investigate any notification after this time, and as such any order will not be eligible for refund or replacement.