How To Use Your Gift Card #
- You can find your unique code within your gift card, inside your letterbox gift. It will also state how many roses your code is valid for.
- Browse our range of beautiful roses and make your choice! We have many different types, colours, scents and names available, so you can be sure to find your special rose.
- Add your chosen rose to the basket.
- Browse our optional additional extras and gardening essentials*. We also offer the option of having your rose expertly planted in a large willow basket by our rose care team.
- Redeem your gift card code at the checkout. Simply enter the unique code provided inside the greetings card into the coupon code box on the checkout page, and it will automatically remove the prices of your rose(s) and the standard mainland delivery charge.
- Enter your details and choose your preferred delivery date. Place your order, and wait for your special gifted rose to arrive!
*additional charges may apply
Gift Card FAQs #
What does the gift card include? #
The gift card will contain a unique code that is valid for one or multiple roses plus delivery* from English Roses website. There are no restrictions on the roses chosen, and for multiples they can be of the same variety or different. The code will be valid for both bare root roses and roses potted in our standard 5.5L containers.
The gift code will not include any of our additional gift wrap options, including planting into a large willow basket. These can be added but will incur an extra cost.
*Standard delivery, mainland UK. Other shipping methods and areas may be subject to an extra charge. Unfortunately we cannot ship to Northern Ireland, or outside of the UK. For more information on our delivery charges and policies, please see here.
How long are the gift cards valid? #
The gift cards are valid for one year, from date of purchase. This means that you can choose your roses at any stage of growth – starting to grow happily in the spring, fully blooming in the summer, or even bare root and ready for planting in the winter.
My gift code is valid for multiple roses. Can I order them separately? #
Both roses should be ordered at the same time, and be going to the same address. The gift code is single use only.
Contact Us #
If you would like any further information, please contact us at [email protected] or on 01232 379538 and a member of the team will be happy to help.